Day of Wedding Planning
Our day-of-coordinating service provides brides, grooms and their families with confidence and ease knowing that your big day will run smoothly and be as beautiful as you imagined it to be!
We work closely with you to bring together and manage the many details of your wedding vision. Artemisia’s coordinating services takes you through a well thought out process that will begin about 6-8 weeks before your big day with a site visit and the creation of an event timeline.
Your event manager will continue to be available to update the timeline as needed, answer questions and help brainstorm. About one week before the wedding, activities ramp up as we help you prepare for the big day!
Here is a customizable list of services we provide:
- Event timeline creation and management
- Vendor coordination including confirming arrival/setup times and services, greeting vendors, oversee setup and tear-down and distribute final payments and tips
- Assist with errands the week of the wedding
- Coordination of wedding rehearsal
- Direct ceremonial processionals and ensure ceremony runs according to rehearsed plan
- Transport items from rehearsal or ceremony to reception site including: decor items, photographs, guestbook, guest favors, toasting glasses, cake serving sets, ceremony programs, menu cards, place cards, table number, etc.
- Oversee and assist with setup and décor for the ceremony and reception including menu cards, table numbers, gift table, etc.
- Manage reception timeline: ensure proper flow of cocktail hour food and drinks, coordinate the grand entrance, assist with dinner service timeline, cue speeches, cue band or dj.
- Assist guests and wedding party as needed
- Pin on boutonnieres and corsages
- Oversee photo sessions
- Troubleshoot and act as behind-the-scenes manager
- Ensure that all gifts and wedding party belongings are safely transported
We customize our services to fit the needs and budget for each unique event. Contact us today to share your wedding vision and learn how we can help make it truly remarkable and carefree for you and your guests!
Themed Events & Parties
When you need someone who specializes in themed events or someone who is particularly good in managing large parties, we are the experts. Let us know and we will assemble the team best suited for your needs!
Kim, the flowers for Wednesday 5/20 event at Humphrey were just stunning. Thanks so much for always providing such beautiful arrangements.
Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect and beyond what I had even imagined. The flowers set the stage for a wonderful amazing night and we could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out.
Working with Kim was a dream. She was so accessible and communicative. There was total transparency with costs (which were much lower than other florists in the area) and did I mention the flowers were amazing?
I also used their day-of coordination and this was a great decision. I didn’t know how much I needed it until the day of, when they were there to take care of every little detail. Lauren and Jen were amazing throughout the night, dealing with issues such as the DJ not having our recessional song, as well as helping me put together (and stick to) a time line for the day of. I can not say enough wonderful things about the entire experience.
Working with Kim and Lauren from Artemisia was a pleasure every step of the way. The flowers were just gorgeous and were exactly what we asked for – and were reasonably priced. I also used them to help with planning the rehearsal dinner and wedding brunch and I couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out. Every detail was attended to – it was a very special weekend thanks in large part to great job done by Artemisia.